Having an accurate fuel read is critical to making the most of your time out on the water. The best way to do this is to fill your tank up to its maximum capacity when refueling. The capacity varies on our Ranger Tugs, from 80 gallons to 300 gallons; this information can be found for each model in the owner’s manual or on the Ranger Tugs website on each model’s page. Once filled, here’s how to reset the fuel level.
1. Tap on the home button at the bottom center to go to the home screens. Make sure you are on the AV, Gauges, Controls tab on the right side of the screen.
2. Tap on the Fuel icon near the bottom left of the screen.
3. On the right side of the screen, tap Fill Up All Tanks.
4. Tap Yes on the prompt on the bottom of the screen to finish refilling your tank’s predetermined max capacity.
If you need to set your tank to a level other than the maximum amount, you can do that via the Set Total Fuel Onboard button.
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 above. On the right side of the screen, tap Set Total Fuel Onboard.
2. Type in the total number of gallons. Note that the amount must be whole numbers and cannot be above the maximum fuel level for your boat. Tap Done to finish.