I grew up on a small peninsula called Sewall’s Point in Stuart Florida. Stuart is known for its year around fishing, boating and water sports activities. My first boat was a jon boat in 1978. After that I have had many different boats from bow riders to center consoles. Now I am really happy to be a proud owner of a Cutwater 30 CB (Sea Tunes).
There so many features on our Cutwater 30 CB that we like:
1. First off Sea Tunes is great on fuel. The last thing we worry about when we go boating is how much fuel we have. Sea Tunes is a 2018 with 700 hours with regular service every 150 hours.
2. The diesel generator Is awesome and quiet.
3. We use the command bridge quite a bit, it gives you a great view especially when offshore trolling, the Bimini top is a must.
4. Sea Tunes drafts about 30 inches, most boats this size aren’t as forgiving if you get into a shallow area.
5. Our maiden voyage to the Bahamas last year, the seas forecast was 2 to 3 feet. But when we got into the Gulf Stream the seas grew to 6 to 8 feet for about 20 miles. Sea Tunes did a fantastic job!
6. The bow and stern thrusters and remote controls make docking and departure a pleasure when the captain is the deck hand too.
7. Two separate air conditioning units. This awesome especially in hot temps and overnight stays.
8. Garmin, what is there to say but it’s a fantastic piece of equipment, along with the auto pilot.
9. When cruising marina to marina it’s great to have the ability to plug in 30 or 50 amp.
10. Dinghy boat, having little Sea Tunes on the back is an awesome feature for walking our dogs or beach excursions or lots of fun.
11. Sea Tunes is just a great all-around boat, all year long. It’s a cruising, fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving, overnight on the hook weekends, entertaining and wakeboarding boat.
12. The swim platform with the aft seat flipped backwards make Sea Tunes the ultimate tailgate party. Along with the two dancing poles in the cockpit. For some reason when we play the Kid Rock “Cowboy” song the girls have lots of fun.
13. Usually if something goes wrong it’s a captain error. If not the good service folks at Pocket Yachts and Ranger Tugs/Cutwater Boats are available to help correct the problem.
14. As you can tell we really enjoy Sea Tunes, our Cutwater 30 CB. Everywhere we go people look twice and ask questions. We are proud to show her off and say to them as we leave... “Don’t get stuck in the water, get a Cutwater.”